Foto8 Summer Show

This Friday sees the opening of the FOTO8 Summer Show in London, UK. I am happy to say that I have a photograph on display in the exhibit and my friend Clemence also has one of her pictures in the show. I'll miss the opening but will be in London later this summer just in time to check out the exhibit before it closes, so hopefully I'll be able to report that there is a lot of great photography on show (besides these two of course!).


Gitty and her daughter, New York. photograph by Clemence de Limburg.

Wonsando, South Korea. photograph by Tom White.

2 comments:

Alice Dison said...

Happy for your two, beautiful images

Tom White said...

The work on show is on their
website

Also discovered another friend of mine - Chiara Goia - has work in the show but neglected to mention it to me.