Where's my fucking bailout?

On a day when I read about the Bank of America receiving another $20 billion, when my father in law (who owns his own mechanic's workshop) stated that he has not received a single phone call for a job so far this year and when I reflected on the fact that everyone in my family has lost money thanks to the gross mismanagement of the the world's financial system, I was on my way to a job in Newark (thankfully my income has not completely dried up yet!) when I saw this graffiti. All I can say is; my thoughts exactly.





2 comments:

The Intellectual Redneck said...

The Bail Out Game
There is is new web based game called the "Bail Out Game." It has you driving a truck load of money around a Monopoly like board while you make decisions about what companies to bail out. Economic events like stock market drops often occur. This would be hilarious if it didn't so closely resemble reality. You can play it here. Have fun while the money lasts

L said...

I wish we could better see the image of the person graffiting it on the right of the "where's my fucking bailout?" But thanks for getting this on the web! I saw it yesterday for the first time.