photographylot POST

Bodybuilder Breast Augmentation

These photos are a continuation of the series about female bodybuilders that I've been working on for the past seven months.  They were taken the day Colette had breast reduction surgery at her home in Long Island.  This was Colette's fourth breast augmentation surgery.  Female bodybuilders often have successive surgeries for breast implants to allow the skin to stretch and better accommodate the implant.  Colette had her implants reduced to a smaller size so they would be more proportionate with her muscles.

I would love feedback on which photo is most effective.

Thanks!!!
Deidre

--
(323) 445 - 0780
www.deidreschoo.com

7 comments:

Tom White said...

Hi Deidre - quick off the mark; this is exactly the kind of thing we hope this blog will be useful for... Anyway, I think the first one is the one I would choose. I don't know much about the surgery or how she feels about having it done but I'm sure there's a degree of pain (emotional & physical) involved and I get a sense of that from the top one.

Deidre said...

Word. Thanks for the feedback, Tom. I hear you...

gab said...

yeah: 1st one for me too.

Marie Noele said...

hi Deidre,
i'll go for the first as well. i agree with what Tom said and i also like how she sits. it recalls to me a posture bodybuilders use. a lot of contradiction in this picture. i also love the background, as if the portrait behind her was looking into her thoughth.

E_A said...

yea, #1 for sure. The positioning and expression work much better there for me than the others.

is that her husband in the picture in the upper left?

Deidre said...

Thanks for the feedback...#1 it is! Yes, that is her husband in the upper right hand corner. I'm not sure if they commissioned that photo or if he took it - as he is a photo hobbyiest!

Lucy Helton said...

D - I wish we could have seen the scars or even some of the surgery. Having pads in the bra is fine but doesn't ram it home enough. Just looked at your website (which is great!) Your details / close-ups are wonderful...how about that with her scars?? I vote 1 too. Lx